Saturday, November 26, 2011

Responding to comments

If there's a way to respond to comments on blogger, I am yet unaware of it. So! I'm going to address my two (!!) comments in another post. (Don't worry, I won't post this much every night....just Saturday nights. When I'm sitting at home. Watching movies on TV. Like a winner.)
Paul Rinzler said...
Allow me to be the first to comment on your blog.
Hey, you've got a blog!
(I was sent her from Daylight Atheism)
Yay! Thanks for being the first commenter...you will always hold a special place in my heart. I do have a blog! Also, many thanks to Adam Lee over at Daylight Atheism for giving my blog its first boost. :) (Plus, Adam is a great guy/writer, so you should really be reading his stuff.) 



Frank Bellamy said...
I'll be the second to comment on your blog.
I love your sarcasm.
Where does the name of your blog come from?
Yay, Frank! I feel so famous, with two whole comments. Anyway, thank you for commenting (and reading, which I feel is implied by commenting). I also love my sarcasm, and I will try to keep it up. You know why? Because I care about your brain, Frank. And recent studies show that sarcasm "appears to stimulate complex thinking and to attenuate the otherwise negative effects of anger." So, really, I'm doing it for you, Frank. I just can't help but be a selfless person.


Anyway, the name of my blog comes from my real name (Sarah), my tendency to rant, and my desire to be a dinosaur. (Or it comes from the suggestion of my friend Jared. Probably because I'm part dinosaur though.)


(Seriously you guys, thanks for reading and commenting. I am downright stoked that people care about what I have to say. :)

1 comment:

  1. The only real way to respond to comments on blogger to post a comment yourself. If the original comment-er has hit the subscribe by e-mail button they will be alerted that you have left a new comment.

    ReplyDelete